We teamed up with Coco Bakes, an LA-based bakery run by (you guessed it!) Coco Kislinger, who whips up the tastiest vegan & gluten-free baked
We teamed up with Coco Bakes, an LA-based bakery run by (you guessed it!) Coco Kislinger, who whips up the tastiest vegan & gluten-free baked goods in the city. We're lucky enough to grab a few of her recipes to make at home.
In our second video with @Cocobakesla, she dishes up the PERFECT Sunday Morning recipe! These melt-in-your-mouth waffles are light, crispy and easy on the stomach (no gluten or dairy). Top with your favorite berries (we chose strawberries!) for an added touch of sweetness. Make them today & share pics on Instagram @leaftv! Here's how they're made:
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons maple sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan salt
- 1/3 coconut oil1 egg
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- HEAT – your waffle maker
- MELT – the coconut oil over the stove
- WHISK – together the flours, baking soda, salt and maple sugar
- ADD – the liquids and egg, then mix to combine
- SCOOP – the batter into the waffle maker
- COOK – until ready, ENJOY!
Share this recipe with your friends by clicking the social links above!